The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Adrian is great to deal with always pays promptly and is very responsive.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

CO VR4

I bought some parts from Adrian recently. Great communication, easy transaction, parts were shipped quickly, and were packed like they were glass artifacts. Beautiful job. Thanks VERY much.

Highly recommended from my experience.

spooling92vr4

once again another transaction completed without a hitch!.. i met adrian today to trade some parts off my beater galant for a j pipe.. he came down helped me pull parts for myself off the car and even bought lunch.. adrian is my hero

Great person to deal with. Payed right away and gave me a heads up when he received the item.

joec

Great guy. Met me in downtown NYC to deliver the GC suspension parts! Thanks Adrian.

Great Guy. He shipped my stuff on the friday I paid him and I recieved them on Thursday morning bright and early,

Thanks Adrian.

WesS

Another stellar deal! He was upfront about the item and shipped it to my door within a couple days.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
another +1 for Adriaaaaaannnn (done in my Rocky voice). Bought a grill from him and he was upfront about a part broken on it. Came packed extremely well.

I bought an intake from him and i didnt fit and he refunded my money very quickly. GREAT GUY

Polish

Good guy in my book.

skivittlerjimb

Adrian shipped the wheels quickly and they were as described. I'd definitely buy from him again!

-Jim B.
280/1000
1432/2000

a2vr4

Just received the 18g I bought from Adrian /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif everything is as described, and it got here within a week of payment! I look forward to doing business with him again!
~Brian

JSchleim18

Picked up the trunk from him and was in excellent condition! can't wait to do the wingless! Thanks Adrian

autobahntom

Good communication and shipping. Would do business again without question. A great example of how board members should treat each other business-wise.
Tom

JSchleim18

Reporting another stellar transaction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif. Have fun with the injectors!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts