The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MattPark & English Racing

slugsgomoo

I needed some parts for my swap (miscellaneous bolts, studs & nuts) and the local shop was closed for the holidays, so I gave Matt @ English Racing a call. He ordered all of the parts I needed, and because mitsu was taking so long on a transmission bolt, pulled one out of his own car so he could get it to me sooner.

Definitely great service, and a great guy.

Last edited:

EfiniX

I'm actually pretty surprised that the only Good Guy English Racing post is from 2006. For my part, these guys are AWESOME.

I got my VR4 in September of 2012. It came to me as an 80% complete build project with some cosmetic and operational issues. The motor was rebuilt around 75,000 miles ago with a hot tank, overbore, pistons, etc. Evo head, cams, ported intake, custom exhaust manifold, 20g turbo, k-sport coils, Walbro 255, 1000cc injectors, some intake work, etc etc etc. it had a keydiver chip, ran a bit rough (still strong) and had some dents and leaks and such.

After dealing with as much cosmetic stuff as I could, I set to getting the keydiver chip in order. the wiring harness had been hacked to crap by years of tinkering by various mechanics and some of the keydiver functions weren't working. I repaired the clucth wire mod and immediately noticed that the engine was knocking significantly under boost (@15psi at this point). It was at this point I decided to take the car in for a DMSLink and ETS intercooler. The guys from ER came highly recommended, so I went out and had a chat with them. Professional, well-informed and very helpful.

I dropped my car of when they were ready for it and after 2 weeks, it was back in my hands. The work was excellent, but what really makes them stand out was the aftercare. There will always be little tweaks after a tune. My car was no different and with their guidance, I was able to get my car running perfectly.

Bottom line, they know their sh*t and they do good work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts