The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

KGVR4

I bought JDM side markers from him. Arrived timely and are in excellent condition. A++

Bought safc from Dorel & because my dumb ass didn't check the connections I thought it wasn't working. Dorel stood by his word that is was in good working order & was tested prior to shipping. He was courteous & professional with his responses to my pm's. After giving the install a 2nd shot, I was able to get it working. Thanks & this bud's for you bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

ya ya KGVR4 shipped me an emblem promptly and at an extremely reasonable price, good reports here

KGVR4 sold me a factory tow hitch. He sent it out fast and gave me any and all information that I requested.

kcpaz

Bought a JDM bumper from Dorel recently. It was VERY well packaged, and he shipped it when he said he would. A+ seller.

He takes care of creating and distributing an official GVR4 calender every year. Keep up the great work.

-Josh

Back in october I bought JDM corners from him deal went smooth, I also bought a Calander from the calander group buy, there was a small problem with the supplier even with that I recieved it before ETA.

I allready delt twice with KGVR4 and booth times was good, I would deal with KGVR4 again if the chance comes up again.

Well I the calendar came yesterday, what a nice piece of work it is. Dorel is an excellent seller.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts