The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ducttapeguy

Ty bought an Intercooler from me and I trusted him to make half payments on it because of how he gets paid. He paid me half before I sent it, I shipped it and he paid me the second half exactly when he said he would. He even threw in a little extra as thanks for trusting him. So, from my POV he's a pretty trustworthy guy who came through in a somewhat "coulda been a tense situation". I have no problem vouching for the guy. A+++ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Thanks Tyler and hope everything works out with modding your ride. -Joe

slugsgomoo

bought some fuel injectors from me, and sent the money when he said he would. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

91GVR4

I bought a set of rims from Tyler and he shipped them before I even paid! They were very well packaged and arrived in good shape. He is a stand up guy in my book and follows thru on his sales.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Tyler purchased an 89 glove box from me. paid promptly and the communication between us was great. thanks

jcgalntvr4-244

Yeah Tyler is a good guy he let us whore out his house for the night during the CO meet.

Great guy and his mom can sure cook!

ctm

Excellent transaction. Knowledgeable, great communication, rapid payment, patient and great to deal with... highly recommended!

Gary_Chiu

Awesome to work with. Tyler sent me the window trim quick!
Would def buy from Tyler again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Epifool

Tyler shipped me a bunch of stuf before i paid as well. Thank you, good sir! A+++

Chi271

Received all my parts from Tyler today and wow were they packaged very well!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif will do business with anyday!!

ApexHunter

Good communication, fast shipping, and went out of his way to help me out. Great guy. Thanks!

G

Staff member
I bought some parts from him as well, part's were packed very good and were as described. Do not hesitate to buy whatever he is selling.

jnava

Staff member
This dude helped me big time. This guy is legit, fast shipping and great pricing.

CutlassJim

Another good guy post. Everything said above plus he even included a picture of a naked guy in my package. Maybe it was him! Who knows? The mystery is what keeps me coming back.

transparentdsm

tyler a few weeks back bought some control arms from me, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. last week he bought a water pump from me and paid for it already. i am moving across country and planned on sending it last monday before i left but with the weather and all the things that have happened i was delayed. i sent him a PM explaining my situation and he was ok with everything that has happened and was more then ok with me sending him the part on this upcoming monday, once i get to california. he is a super nice guy and i hope he gets his car up and running fast.

GSX_TC

Bought a complete 6-bolt motor from Tyler and he was so kind enough to let me pay in payments and then when he had free time even came down and dropped it off, now that right there is cool as hell, thanks again Tyler!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts