The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

suga_shane

I retract all previous positive statements about Shane. Right now he is a Deadbeat Buyer. Shane owes me $450.00 at this time and has no intentions of paying his debt off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

CO VR4

I've sold Shane several parts at different times, and he's always been dependable and had good communication. I appreciate that.

4g63t

I met up with Shane to sell him some rims, he drove all the way out to NJ to meet me. Great transaction, would definately do business with him again. Thanks Shane!

number3

Easy to deal with. Enjoy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts