The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Underground

steve

Chris rocks. He put a quart of Mobil 1 in my car (it was low /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif). Doesn't want anything back for it, just a good guy supporting another VR4 owner. Thanks again man, I'll buy you a beer at the next meet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

atc250r

Staff member
+1 for Chris. I like him a lot but I'm not too fond of his car, it's always giving him fits!! I've even tried to help him but so far it has me stumped too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.

John

Spam

Another buyer with nothing but love for Underground...shipped the piece before I paid in full...I had a brain fart on the price (forgot shipping) but he still sent it next day.

Steve: Why can I not remember this!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks all for your posts. I just give the same service I expect in return. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I bought a manifold from Chris. Was shipped fast and looks to be in good shape. I would do bussiness with him again.
Thanks,
Rob

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts