The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

spooling92vr4

holeshotmoe

Searched for a previous GoodGuy post for spooling92vr4 but I couldn't find one...so I made my own. Chris and his brother (who made the 5-6 hour trip with him) were both great guys, who also happen to be Mitsubishi and DSM fans with a ton of technical knowledge in their heads. Even after the long trip, they tactfully pointed out some flaws in my pricing logic and made a counter offer. Further, they both let me pick their brains about the 4G63T's while swapping tires and completing our business. And finally, they even brought me a little blue present that I had been looking for. My only regret is that it wasn't til they were heading back up the road that I realized I hadn't even offered them a drink and some grub. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Would definitely do business with either of them again...and if anyone in Long Island is looking for a good mechanic...
BTW Chris, I can't claim authorship to the "Good Deal" definition. I was borrowing someone else's quotation from another post.

Last edited:

iLLeffeKt vr-4

chris RULESZZZ

Gvr4-330

+1 for Chris. I needed a part badly and he sent one out to me free of charge. Didn't even want shipping. I'm so grateful.

Rob

Hertz

Staff member
Sent me a bolt I needed for free! Definitely an asset to this community. Thanks a million!

iLLeffeKt vr-4

chris got me a plug for my knock sensor for free.
delivered it at no charge. thanks chris.
awesome guy to deal with that will go out of his way to help someone.

1941Galant

Chris is an awesome guy to deal with. He sold me a manual belt swap for a decent price. Everything was shipped out quickly and it was exactly how it was in the pictures. Thanks

Hill

I bought a set of injectors from Chris and a pintle cap got broken in shipping. He was more than generous in his offer to help get it fixed. The price was so good to begin with that I couldn't accept his offer. Bottom line, he is a great person to do business with and I would do so any time. Thanks again for all your help.

JB

Great guy to deal with. Was very honest about product. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

JUANPSI

Chris is the man. I was interested in a swaybar he had so I made him an offer which he accepted. He them pm's me with an even better deal. Great guy A++

Juan

atc250r

Staff member
Great transaction and FAST FAST FAST shipment!! Thanks again Chris!!

John

Polish

+1 good guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

grocery_getter

I modified his fuel pump assembly bracket to fit the Bosch 044 for an intank install. Very nice guy to deal with. Very fast payment. Very easy guy to deal with. Like the Italians say: "bada bing bada boom". Thanks Chris.

Bought a 5th gear set form him and he shipped it out the same day. Great guy to deal with. Thanks agian Chris

Boostin

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts