The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ajay

4orced4door

Bought a DVD-RW drive from me. Everything went smoothly, thanks!

CO VR4

I've had several dealings with Greg. He has always had great communication and did exactly what we agreed. I highly recommend him.

Just had an excellent transaction with Greg. He promptly answered my wanted ad, sent photos so I could decide, and shipped the much needed valve cover via Fed-Ex. His professionalism got me back on the road as quickly as possible. Many thanks, Greg!

Bill

+1 for another great transaction with Greg. Super fast payment! Thanks again!

~Mark

I know there are several companies out there you could have chosen to port your cylinder head, I just want to say thanks for chosing me and thanks for your patience while I dealt with my shoulder injury. Enjoy the cylinder head!!!

Ralli380Gvr4

Great communication and a real good guy. Recently bought a manual seatbelt conversion. Fast, well packaged shipping and was very quick to answer any questions I had, great guy to have on this board. Thanks again!!!

Flip4G63

Great guy! Thanks for the parts man!

Hope to meet you again next trip down there.

My pleasure Flip, I'll look forward to seeing you next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MMCVR4

Greg is a stand up guy. He gave me some door lock knobs along time ago. Sorry I never gave you a good guy post about this. Hope you getting the long time project finished soon.

ktmrider

Picked up a MMC style steering wheel from Ajay.
As described and shipped fast, would definitely buy from him again.

324vr4

Got the AEM cam gears he had FS and they showed up lightening fast and Greg was GREAT on communicating the transaction to the end...Thanks! You're an asset to this forum!

awesome to deal with Fast shipping and excellent pack job will buy from again!!

Jesse

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts