The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BOOSTIN HARD aka Chris Beran

Terry Posten

Chris hooked me up with an awesome port job for my new EVO III turbo, JDM exhaust manifold, and 2G O2 housing.

His prices are so low, it's unbelievable. Super fast turn-around. I sent them to him on Tuesday and I had them back in my hands by Friday.

I would have had pics of this work, but i was in such a hurry, they are already on and running......

My car pulls like a freight train at 10psi. I can't wait until I go to 20psi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

WOW.

PM him if you need some work done...

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Posten

What a guy, I can't say enough about him.

2 days before his wedding, he cannibalizes his own car to send me a CAS so I can see if mine was bad.

Did not even charge me shipping.

By the way, his port job on my EVOIII turbo is awesome. I run 20psi with the stock size flapper and do not see any boost creep. You do not need a bigger flapper with the proper port job.

V8EATER

chris sent a t case to me that he rebuilt today!! and said he was more concerned with me getting my car on the road, than getting the money for it first. Unbelievable help. Chris deserves the gold star for being awesome!

rheckert

Great guy. Knows his stuff. Always willing to get a "little" grease on his hands.

jepherz

Staff member
Had him do some porting work for me and it came back top notch. Quick turn-around and awesome customer service. Thanks Chris.

spooling92vr4

Chris is a good guy, he sent me some cf hood vents and told me if I didnt like them he would give me my money back.. im thinking to myself who does that. Anyway I got them they are in good shape, and he sends me a pm asking if i got them and do i want any money back. thats a rare thing to come across, especially in a dsm or broke mo-fo community
thanks for being a good guy chris
-chris-

Myles

Chris other than being a great guy is an asset to our community. Holds a great meet and 100% knows his sh*t. Once again thanks for everything, If you and Stephanie come down to Chicago give me a call and I'll take you guys out to dinner. I definitely owe you more than one.

OldHairyBastard

Great guy and nice family. We all had a great time and you were a gracious host. Tell Steph thanks again for letting you have the meet and that Trinity is so cute.

Rausch

+1 took care of me big time....dude is the best. the meet was awesome, his family is awesome, and Trin is way too cute! i had a freakin blast, and would make that trip again no questions. well worth the drive. everyone was cool, and Chris went way above and beyond to put this together. the guy is tops, a serious asset to this community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JSchleim18

Chris is a great guy...always there willing to help with out with my n00b questions...also, he ported my turbine housing for me which was super-fast as far as turn around, etc. and is currently working on my head! Thanks

Last edited:

Rausch

Gotta say it again. The guy is A+. Hooked me up with a PHENOMINAL JOB on a cylinder head, awesome price. All around great guy, excellent at what he does, and then some. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Chris gave me a new valve cover, did a fantastic job on hooking up my coil on plug, and toiled on installing my fog light. For free. Definitely a Good Guy.

JSchleim18

Hmm...where to start:

I got my head fully ported and assembled by him as seen here: for your viewing pleasure

Service was immaculate. When I had a question he answered it perfectly along with a little extra knowledge on top /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...He ALWAYS kept me up to date on what he was doing and what was getting done...he steered me in the right direction as to what parts were best for my setup and which to avoid

Shipping...wow...the box looked like a work of art as well...completely made of wood with about 30 screws I had to take off the top...well secured and also used 3/4 insulating foam...you probably could have shipped that box on a lion's back without any damage to the head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif...I got the head same week he shipped it along with tracking!

Quality...Chris doesn't mess around...I am sure he has zero problems putting all of his pieces of work (whether it be heads, porting turbo's, fabbing i/c piping, he can do it all) on his own vehicles...the head is absolutely gorgeous and makes for one helluva conversation piece as she sits as a paperweight for now in my bedroom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Overall, Chris does everything with his heart and his passion and knowledge of these cars/motors is beyond belief /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

He has also done other favors for me like porting my GT30 turbo as well as converting it from internal to external wastegate...again, amazing craftsmanship

-Thanks Again Chris!

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Chris has got to be one of the best welder/fabracators in the states. His work is second to none.

Chris always goes above and beyond.

Thank you again Chris, Stephanie, and of course Trinity.

Myles

+1 to that!
Thanks for the great hospitality!

The man hard at work.

And well...

Last edited:

Myles

Can't say enough good things about this guy! Invited me to a Shooting Meet AND fixed my exhaust. Thanks again!

Terry Posten

Showed me the basics for our tranny's. Don't know if I am ready to go at it on my own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks again for the hospitality.

4orced4door

Ported an Evo 3 manifold for me. Very reasonable price, great quality, super fast turnaround, and easy to deal with. Thanks Chris!

JNR

Chris undertook the job of re-welding my intercooler pipes and as usual, did a great job and very fair on his prices...Another thing I like is he thinks about the problem and doesn't just assume, yet doesn't need much direction, either. Wish more folks would work like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Super quick turnaround, too! Can't wait to find another project to send over there, he he. Thanks!

Last edited:

curtis

Sent me a flow meter for the tig that he had extra, some reading materials and some stuff to heat in my BBQ outside for top secret analyze. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned