The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jonvr4

fastasleep

I cant believe there isnt a Good Guy thread for Jon yet. The only one I could find was this one where he was incorrectly called Jon4G63. Anyway, I got my non-cruise cable intact and fast. More importantly, him and Ricky are always around to answer my galant questions on AIM. True gvr4 community contributors. Thanks

Last edited:

CO VR4

I've had several dealings with Jon, always good. Thanks, Jon!

jcgalntvr4-244

What can I say about Jon that hasn't been said.
This guy is the best worked his ass off to help myself and the California guys home last week end.

Thanks man I got ya a mail order Bride coming next week for all your help hope she doesn't get in the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks
JC

+1

Good guy, easy to deal with and got me the alum. rad i needed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Guys! Pretty much everyone I have dealt with is Awsome I just always forget to make good guy posts, but you guys know who you are!

kcpaz

Props to John for helping out a new guy. He trusted me enough to send me his part of a trade, without getting mine first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

s_firestone

I purchased a set of 560cc injectors and a 2G MAS from him which arrived in good shape. I would definitely do business again.

good seller, good price. item came in a reasonable amount of time. didnt have any trouble keeping in contact with him at all

Gimpin

Awesome guy ... hooked me up with some Galant carpet that I needed..... Thanks Jon

Quoting fastasleep:
More importantly, him and Ricky are always around to answer my galant questions on AIM. True gvr4 community contributors. Thanks

+1 Cool guys for sure ...

I just thought I'd add to all the goodness. Jon has really hepled me out since I picked up my car. From a green hood to a Sunroof, to just hanging out he's a wicked cool dude. Major props to a really local guy who has really helped turn my car around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dsmer06

I bought a set of intercooler pipes from Jon, they came quickly and as described. I would have no problem doing business with him again.

Brunoboy

yup, Bought I/C pipes, look good, would do business again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts