The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VRausch4

IncorpoRatedX

sold me a GM maf and translator for a very nice price, shipped it out without delay. answered any questions i had and even packaged it with care. Good seller. Good customer service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Josh Mead

Rausch

thanks man...nice doing business with you!

Great guy, good prices, fast shipping, fast responses, I couldn't ask for a better seller.
Thanks

CmanorVr4

Picked up a nicely polished turbo intake pipe. Provided a tracking # and it arrived well packaged!!!

TakumiJr

I picked up a DVD from him, he ship it asap. Great Seller, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! A++

mooserage

Staff member
Picked up a set of stock wheels from him at a great price. Really nice and cool guy. I enjoyed meeting him. I would definitely do business with him again. A++++ Good Guy.

Last edited:

CO VR4

Great communication, immediate shipping, exactly as represented. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
Thanks!

mistaVR4

Helluva Awesome guy right here!!! Sent me a coupler for FREE!! I can't thank you enough to go out of your way to help me like that bro! I owe ya /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

-Steve

Hertz

Staff member
Aaron donated a ton of time working on my car. He also pwnz at GT3. I'm lucky to know him.

atc250r

Staff member
Aaron is a great person to do business with. No nonsense, he said he wanted the item, 10 minutes later I had a PayPal from him.

John

JSchleim18

^Same here John...he paid promptly for the parts and is also a great asset to this board...Thanks Again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

After my pocketlogger was stolen from my car, Aaron graciously offered me a long term loan of his setup until I can replace it, and shipped it for free! If that's not a textbook definition of a "good guy" then I don't know what is. Truly an asset to our community, I would "do business" with him again, and maybe even exchange monetary units this time, lol. Thanks a ton Aaron!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

CarRacer

Aaron helped me diagnose a problem with my car over the phone. Provided me the help I needed. Thanks again.

Aaron sold me 89 tails just as described, will have no problem dealing with him again. Great guy!

Myles

VRA is a great guy. He shipped me a seat for my new bike on the quickness. Gave me a good deal too. But he could have ate the shipping.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

He sold me SAFC-II.

he shipped it next day. and it was exactly how he explained.

+1 for good seller

-B

SmoothCustomer

Great shipping and packaging (although that biss had a bad o-ring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned