The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR-4 Whore

I bought the new South Bend Clutch he had for sale and was very happy with the transaction. Good communication, pictures of the product, fast shipping, and a good deal to boot. Very good to do business with.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mistaVR4

I also had a great transaction! He hooked me up with an AFC II for a nice deal.

Do business with ya anytime man!

Thanks,

-Steve

s_firestone

Posting due to multiple threads for posterity sake. Good Guy and warp speed shipping. I bought 2G throttle Body Elbow and it arrived so fast my car gained +10HP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stealthtt24

I purchased a 2g TB elbow from him, then realizing i didnt need it later (IC setup had one already). But he forgot to ship it! it was cool since i didnt want it, a little timely on the refund but he was honest on his intentions and how he was strapped for cash, i trusted him and he sent me the full amount back, so hes AOK in my book! thanks!

Quote:
I bought the new South Bend Clutch he had for sale and was very happy with the transaction. Good communication, pictures of the product, fast shipping, and a good deal to boot. Very good to do business with.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So how does it peform? you never told me if you installed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Being that im on everyones good graces...how about making a donation to the Build a VR-4 berore it goes the the crusher foundation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Paypal addy [email protected]

Tee

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts