The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Heckert

blacksheep

Randy is a good guy - thank god his kid looks like his wife!

Gabor - BTW, what about me? I don't get no love for shipping stuff to you fast or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

rheckert

Thanks guys
Always lookin for the cheap shot KC, I guess I deserve it because of the SRT jokes....

V8EATER

I want everyone to know that Randy is one of the best! My car broke down in Des Moines yesterday, and Randy stayed up until after midnight during the week, just in case he had to drive over an hour just to get me a different t-case. It turned out the damage was too much to fix last night. This morning, he offered me the use of his car for 2 WEEKS free of charge! This is why this board 'is what it is'! Randy deserves all of our thanks.

Thank you for all the help, Randy.

jcgalntvr4-244

Just wanted to say thanks for helping Brian get a trans for his car for the road trip.
Thanks Randy,
JC

rheckert

No problem guys. Just glad to help out.
Thank you

strokin4dr

My sister is looking to buy a car and Randy has ran a few car fax reports for me for no cost at all. This has been a great and much appreciated help. Thanks for all the help Randy.

4orced4door

Agreed, thanks for looking a couple cars up for me quickly! Much appreciated.

Lonewolf64

I asked for a car to be run on a weekend and by Monday I had the report in my email.
Great guy!

atc250r

Staff member
Great guy! Thanks in advance for running that VIN.

John

Jason G.

Heckert is awesome to deal with. Thanks for dealing with all the troubles you had and keeping your word for the fantasy football pool.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts