The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

good guy "TWKD"

He paid as agreed, and was patient with me and the things that life throws at you. I did my part to keep communication going and we both came out ahead. Wish all transactions were this smooth.

I bought a Full Throttle Speed afpr from twkd. Quick shipping, and brand new, as described. I would buy from twkd again anytime!

Mark

4orced4door

Drew and I agreed on a trade for some parts and everything went great! Thanks!

91GVR4

Drew is one of the best sellers I have encountered. I purchased a SBR GT-10 turbo from him about a month ago. Well FedEx managed to drop the box and damage the compressor wheel. Drew arranged everything, from pick up by FedEx, to finding a repair shop, to calling me on the phone and letting me know what was going on. It took some time to get it all straitened out, but now my turbo is back in my hands and I am happy. Drew could have left me hanging and said it was my problem, but he didn't. He went the extra mile to make sure I was taken care of and not stuck with a broken turbo. I would buy again from him anytime.

CO VR4

I've had several good experiences with Drew, and would highly recommend him. Thanks, Drew!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts