The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CmanorVr4

mistaVR4

Jason is a good guy, He hooked me up with a super nicely done powedercoated valve cover and a BOV for a good deal! Packing was great and it got here 2 days after I paid him. Great doing business with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks,

-Steve

Polish

+1 for Jason, he is a good guy to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bah..... He's antisocial and he bites people!!

Aunt Phyliss used to whoop your ass behind that bullshit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

lmao! I've known Cmanor for OVER 30 years and our parents go back to grade school! I have the pleasure of calling him a great friend !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CO VR4

Another good deal report for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Polish

Quote:
+1 for Jason, he is a good guy to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yet another good transaction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

a2vr4

bought a dash pod from him and had it within a week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
good guy for sure!
thanks!
~Brian

atc250r

Staff member
Jason was great to deal with. He followed through on everything he said when he purchased cams from me. Another GREAT guy in the NY/NJ area and his GVR4 is damn nice too!!

John

mistaVR4

Jason and I had another very easy transaction as usual! Thanks again for the smooth business! I'm curious to see what your lights come out like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've had more than one transaction & all have gone smoothly. Don't hesitate to do transactions with him.

Olson

just bought a 14b off of him and already have a tracking # good stuff

I just got a 14b from Jason, transaction went smoothly, it's just as he described.

3rdstrikedsm

good communication and fast payment. thanks again

DailyDSM

+1 for Jason. Bought an Evo III exhaust manifold off of him for a good price. He kept me informed of when it would ship and provided a tracking number upon shipment. No issues at all in the process and would buy from again.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another thumb's up for Jason. Good communication (sent me automated emails) and parts well packaged.

Thank you.

mistaVR4

Jason is always a great guy to do business with! Fast payment, smooth transaction:)

Thanks bro!

-Steve

Great guy to deal with! Got the EVO injectors jsut how he described and it all was shipped quickly and packed extremely well.

Thanks!

Kevin

I have had several transactions with Jason over the past few years and he has always been a great person to deal with!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts