The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

keoni176

CmanorVr4

Bought some engine rebuild parts from Chris, great price, great communication, parts arrived without delay!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CmanorVr4

Just picked up a complete Prothane motor mount bushing set from Chris, once again a great guy to do business with.

joemoto

Great person to do buisness with. Packaged very well and shipped quickly.
Joe

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Chris is a great guy. i purchased a carbon fiber grill from him. it was packaged very good and got here 3 days after i sent him the paypal, and he responded promptly to my pm's. thanks Chris

spooling92vr4

+1 quick response to pms.. item came packaged realy well and pretty quickly

91vr4

+1 for him again.. He has sold me most of the stuff I have needed for my car.. He has also helped me out on it.. Also gettin some parts tomm from him...

89coltgt

He bought some 1g parts, great communication and quick payment. Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

boostx

Great Guy in my book . Fast Payer and very efficient /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

Great customer. Pays right away. Done a couple transactions with and always glad to have return for more.

thadirtybird

Chris sent his payment as agreed and had ZERO problems with this transaction. Thank you Chris! Great Buyer!!! -robert- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1badgvr4

We just made a big transaction and everything came out smoothly.The turbo looks brand new!

kitcho

bought a boost controller and lifters from him. smooth transaction, would do business with again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts