The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jepherz

I'll be dealing with Jeff in the next couple days. Real cool guy. Talk to him quite a bit since he from MN.
Thanks
jon

Aaron

Very happy with the cable I received and how fast i got it! Thanks buddy!
~Aaron

great guy to work with, can fall asleep on my garage floor like no ones business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

seriously though, great guy, strives to provide the best product and service possible.

Ben

Chad989of2000

Hooked me up with a hard to find and unable to drive without MAS sensor in an awesomely timely manner. Great at keeping in communication with and quick with the shipping. Thanks again so much, this is the guy to rely on if you're in a fix and need a part.

Boostin21

fast transaction, super fast responses, answered every question to a point. very helpful.

jepherz

Staff member
Other GG thread. edit: link removed. threads combined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks man.

Last edited by a moderator:

I picked up some switches from him and they were shipped out very quickly. Great to deal with.

mistaVR4

I got hooked up with a BOV for super cheap thanks to this fella! Great transaction all together, Right on bro!

Thanks,

-Steve

blacksheep

Mr. Wolf is awesome. I cannot thank him enough for driving down from Kansas City to Des Moines to help me work on my Evo this weekend. Else, I would have struggled.

He helped me drop my front subframe and install a whiteline front swaybar and the whiteline precision steer kit.

We also installed the AMS lightweight front member with solid motor mount and AMS rear moustache brace eliminator which required removing and installing the rear subframe several times. It was a lot fof tedious work and Jeff was awesome about helping me.

We also dropped my sunroof assembly and his help was much needed.

Thanks so much Jeff, you are a great friend to take time out to come help me!

GSX_TC

Bought a coil on plug setup from jeff, very easy to deal with, provided me with a tracking number and even tailored the box to fit it perfectly. Thanks again jeff.

EgonOlsen

Bought Ecu Extension. Must say excellent service, even returned 14$ because the shipping was cheaper than announced.

Excellent guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts