The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

464/2K

mistaVR4

Ricky is a great guy, he hooked me up with a seatbelt for nothing, and drove to meet me none the less! Thanks man, really appreciate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Richie(Ricky) Also helped us get home this last weekend Thanks to him and his brother we all made safe trips home. The amount of Knowledge him and his brother have is amazing.
Thanks guys for all your help!
JC

Gvr4-330

This guy ships fast and is very accommodating! I can't wait to go get my MaftPro from the post office tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob

fastasleep

Bought an safc from ricky. Answers PMs fast and ships faster. Thanks man

number3

He bought my turbo and paid with Paypal.

He read all the details in my ad.

Transaction went smoothly.

CO VR4

I've had several dealings with Ricky. He does what he says he will. Hard to get a better deal than that. Thanks, Ricky!

manitousxti

I've been looking for a esc pod for my 92 and well rickey just happend to have one. What a great guy he let it go for $15.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gifthanks

381gvr4

Good buyer. Thanks, Russ

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned