The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Vendor : Noyan USA

Bought an engine from them after they were recommended by a few guys on the board here. 1200 and something for the engine, 1440 delivered to my door. i expected an engine only, came with a throttle body (bottomless in summer, and theirs in winter now!), I ended up using the clutch and pressure plate it came with, damn near new!

Belts were NEW, came with a starter, it fired right up (after a few of our screwup's were fixed) In all i was VERY pleased. NOTHING was broken in transit, the only thing was the wastegate actuator was bent a bit.

after about 1000 miles no oil used and it's still looking new!

i was leery about this mail order engine stuff, but definitely recommend these guys after a great experience!

Mark

Agreed Noyan is AOK I get a few engines a month from them. Awsome pricing and great availability.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts