The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

A Santos

Abhay Santos trusts me enough to send along a money order for injectors no questions asked, so he must be ok. Seriously, Abhay is a good communicator, pays quickly, and is all those other things you look for in an eBay buyer...plus he's a good guy.

ya abhay is a "goof" guy....... oops, i meant a good guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

joey_150

I agree Abhay is a great guy. Just bought a side mirror from him and was real helpful with some questions I had for him. His brother is a good guy as well.

NYC86ZC

I concur. Abhay Santos was great to deal with when purchasing used springs/struts from him a month back.

Everything came quickly, packaged decently and was as described.
Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I agree, definately a good guy in my book, I paid him on monday for a part and stressed to him that I needed it by thursday, friday the latest, so I could have it before I drove 35 mils south to my girlfriends where my car is sitting in pieces and the part just arrived. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks

a_santos

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

marvinmadman

Don't remember if I made a post already but, I bought some stuff from Abhay a LONG time ago and everything was in good shape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DSMGVR4

purchased foglight and received it today. Nice smooth transaction, part was just as stated in our PMs. Thanks Abhay!

thadirtybird

A Santos made this a really great selling experience. members like this are why i stay away from other boards to sell items. thank you for the fast payment!!! robert AKA thadirtybird /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned