The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

kartorium

MitsuDriver274

I've met him, he's a jackass...

V8EATER

Karter got an abs module for his volvo- quick payment, great communication. Would do business with him any time.

Karter is a good guy who is very flexible, entertaining, /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif and friendly! I bought some 92 wheels and snow tires for a good price! Thanks again for letting me stay over and keep score!

Myles

Good guy! Gave me a great deal on a Whiteline sway bar! SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

Can't believe Karter's been on here since '02. We had a transaction recently & everything went well.

Myles

Karter is a great guy. A little flakey but still a good guy non the less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for the lift ticket and also hooking up a place to stay while in town! I took full advantage of your paint room. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts