The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Josh @ JNZ Tuning.

I just put in another small order from JNZ Tuning today and thought I'd post a quick note. I've order a few hundred dollars in parts for #92 since September on several orders and each time the shipment arrived with the correct items, on time and well packaged. When I've asked him about odd items (like the OEM inner wheel well guards/lower engine covers) his return calls were prompt and the guy is always friendly! Though most of you guys know this already, with the advent of the newbie section I thought some props to JNZ were due!

I have no idea why there's not more talk of Josh of JNZ. His new shop is big and tidy, Jim is doing great fabrication and design work, and Eric is now answering the phones and doing parts orders. Basically everyting seems to be working very smoothly and, as always the quality of work is top-notch. I recently had him do a head rebuild, some mild engine upgrades, axles, and suspension, and my `92 is once again a treat to rip around in!

Thanks Josh!! Anyone in the Philly area would be well advised to make the drive up to Hatfield when you need anything. Its not that far, and you can be confident it will get done right the first time.

blacksheep

I hear this Josh guy has these big fake melons stuffed into his chest!

Jokes aside, - Josh "Bubba" Jones is the man! He helped me out when I was a total stranger at 2 am in the morning. That talks a lot about his character! I have bought several parts from him, so I give him 2 brown thumbs up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

JB

2 more brown thumbs up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ships fast and is very heplful.

gvr4ever

I acually delt with Eric, but JNZ does a good job. Got my stuff a day early even. Now I just gotta go install it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DSSA

Thanks guys!

I really do appreciate the good words and references. It makes me almost think I know what I'm doing running a business (almost!). I'd much rather be "wrench-in-hand" then doing paperwork though. ;-)

I my 1st love with these cars was GVR4s, and I still kinda hate it when they come in the shop. As Chuck can attest, I get myself in trouble with the Galants. Starts out as a job, then I can't stop cleaning/fixing stuff. "Head swap? Sure! Well, while I have this off I should bead-blast this piece, repaint this one--oh, this looks kinda dirty too." Typically makes for a happy customer, but my dollar-per-hour on flat rate jobs goes through the basement.

Guess it's a good thing that there aren't many of these cars in the area. ;-)

And KC: "A complete stranger?" After all the time I had spent talking to you at that point, I was just excited/shocked to finally meet you in person. "Push-start, Pull-Start", the humor alone was worth the small amount of favors by far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

GVR4ZUM

I just bought some stuff from them recently. I use to deal with Josh but this time it was Eric. JNZ gets two thumbs up from me.

Polish

+ 1 for JNZ. I dealt with Eric also, JNZ is the place to shop for OEM parts.

Eric has been doing a great job there.
I was alittle sceptical at first but he was definitely a good pick up by Josh.
I can honestly say my car wouldnt be what it is with out them.
There really is no other place worth going to for all you factory parts as well as some nice custom pieces.
My short throw shifter and smim from them are top notch.

CP

Another bump for JNZ. They're great to work with because they talk to you like your buddies would, not some place that just wants your money. Eric has been very helpful, and will take the time to ensure you get what you need. Fast shipping with DHL too. Job well done guys; keep up the good work.

steve

Bump for JNZ. Erik was quick to get back to me via email and telephone, and took my order via e-mail since the website was giving me a hard time.

Josh was the man when he was at Conicelli, and it's nice to see that he's just as successful with keeping happy customers now that he's on his own!!

Good sh*t Josh!!

Geoff

I dealt with Erik as well. I needed some gaskets to finish putting my car together and I wound up missing them before they headed off to SEMA. Got an e-mail today telling me they'd ship em out first thing, free of charge and that they were sorry for missing me. Just amazing. Wish more people were like the guys over at JNZ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

I just bought some stuff from them. Eric helped me also. Great guys to deal with along with excellent prices and knowledge.

Cant beat their prices and services! Great site, great people, will definitely be buying from them again. Top notch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

s_firestone

I find JNZ to be a very competent business. Eric is great to deal with, very knowledgeable and willing to entertain whatever project you are working on. I hope to do lots of business with them in the future.

i pretty much do all my business @ JNZ now and Erik is the best person to deal with over the phone. 9 times outta 10 he knows the part number but if not he gets it in a matter of a minute.

mikus

more kudos to JNZ, super-consultative and friendly every time. I'm sold on these guys for sure.

BoostedAWD91

known josh for a couple years now through his brother zach and nate and im glad his shop is doing very well and has been much help in the past and will continue to go through him. Keep up the good work.

Lonewolf64

I've ordered a whole bunch of parts from Josh/JNZ and I wouldn't be up and running if it wasn't for his awesome service.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts