The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy:: 14u2nV

Status
Not open for further replies.

edit: please use this GG thread

Carpet came in better shape than in the pics. Will buy from him again thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eighty9TSI

Well since no one has done it yet, I will...

I recieved his radio/gauge bezel that he engineered out of (14 or 16 gauge I want to say).

The finish - Very professional part, it looks like it just came out of the laser.

The fit - perfect, looks factory.

The verdict - Great guy to work with, sent the piece in timely fashion, made a quality piece, would never hesitate to buy from again (specially if he is making skid plates eh, ::elbow bump:: eh, ::elbow bump:: ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14u2nV

Thanks,,, and uh,,, *cough(working on skids)cough*.
pottytrain2.gif

ur the best dude.. needed to get the bezel by a certain time.. he went out of his way to speed it up and send me his original piece. packaged nicely, shipped prompty and looks sweet !

Nijasan

Bezel is a work of art. I paid him well in advance, received it with no problems when the work was done. Wonder what his next project is.

14u2nV

Quote:
Wonder what his next project is.

COP plate and stainless gauge overlays... But,, keep it on the LD yo! Thank you for the post as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

good guy.
i purchased just a window switch but it was packed nicely and was shipped quick.
thanks.

Received a radio/gauge bezel, very nice piece. Will definitely buy from him again. Thanks again Kenny!

ls4546

Really good guy. Just bought a valve cover from him, he said that when he got it off the doner, turbo hundaiy, car he didn't grab the studs and nuts. When he gave me the valve cover he'd gone back and grabed the studs and nuts he could find, I really wasn't expecting that.

Thanks 14u2nv.

edit: please use this GG thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings