The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

teet

atc250r

Staff member
John was a great seller and shipped the cylinder head to me the day after I paid, even though I flip flopped once and backed out. Great price on it too!!

John

Yes, Teet's a fantastic guy. I've had no complaints in all my dealings with him since I bought my car from him nearly 4 years ago. You'd be hard pressed to find a better man on this board.

Yes, Teet's a great guy. I've never had any complaints in all my dealings with him since buying the car from him nearly 4 years ago. He knows about GVR4s than most of us ever will, and you'd be hard pressed to find a better man on this board.

The Teeter is cool people & then some. A few years ago he offered to plaster decals of my site http://southfloridatuners.com all over his rally car in return for some much needed parts. I believe a tree was crossing the trail on a fast corner.

Bought an intercooler from John a couple days ago and got it delivered already. Packaged safely and with more tape that I thought possible to put on a box. And we all know that more tape = more betterer. Would buy from him again without hesitation.

Bought my current Galant from him, and he was nothing but a pleasure to deal with.

Good guy, and one I'd even go out of my way to have lunch with.

Props.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts