The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Powerplay

Super fast payment. Nice person to deal with. A valuable asset to this site. Thanks for everything Scott, Chris

Bought a 2G MAS from him, good price, well packed, in immaculate shape.. and he had it shipped within hours! A definite asset to our little community.

14u2nV

Quote:
Super fast payment. Nice person to deal with. A valuable asset to this site.

Couldn't agree more. Take care.

Great person to do business with. I bought a oil filter housing from him and received the part in a couple of days. It was packaged well and extrememly clean. Good Guy!

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif for Scott. He sent me a 2g mas pigtail absolutely free, and shipped it out quick to boot! Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Doc_Seuss

awsome guy/son. sold him a set of stock wheels, even through rich is a moron.

look foward to doing it again
dave

Bimmubishi

Scott and Pat are both top notch individuals. They're very supportive and helpful all the time.

Dave we both know you screwed that tire up man. Come with the truth.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

powerplay

Thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dave, yea after hacking, cutting, and swearing like a sailor I got the 2 beads you left me off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

JSchleim18

Sold Him a master power window switch...paid promptly and was more than great to deal with! Thanks

mistaVR4

Great man! Awesome delivery time, just as described and great price!

Thanks bro!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts