The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Larry Parker

chucklesas

I just bought some parts off of Larry. He was honest and also showed concern because the parts were made specifically for a 1G dsm and not a VR4, which I thank you for. He shipped them super fast and sent tracking numbers and everything right away. Great to deal with.

christo

Just got my active rear toe elim. kit from Larry, looks great! Larry, good guy to deal with.

I bought a hydro E-brake from LP

Super fast shipping and really good communication.
not to mention very quality workmanship /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

SPOOLD

larry gave me a set of stock 91 wagon wheels. really cool guy. wouldn't hesitate buying anything from him

CO VR4

This is a good guy post just thanking Larry for his regular "donations" to the knowledge base of this board. I was just looking up some pics of his today that showed a mod that he'd done last year, and I thought about all the suspension and shock info that Larry has contributed, and taken the time to document with pics so we could all benefit. Thanks, Larry!

91GVR4

Got some new hotbit shocks to replace my rusted out ones. Good guy, got me the parts I needed. Also got new hem balls for my strut plates. Nice new units. If you need the parts call Larry.

THEKID

just ordered a set of hot bits coilovers from larry awesome guy very informative and upfront.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts