The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Oztek

chucklesas

I did a search and this name didn't come up in the good guy list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I've ordered bushings from him in the past and have had no problems and great communication.
I just recently sold him my HUGE intercooler/pipe setup and sent it before even receiving payment. It's good to know you can trust people on this site.

blacksheep

I have bought something or the other from him. Plus, he has a Z06 and a 2.5 XT, he's a good guy just for that and yes, I am jealous of him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Romanova

He is a good guy. Sold me lots of bushings! In fact, just had a blast pressing out the old mustace brace bushings...

Andy is awesome, he gave me some great prices on some NOLTEC front Control arm bushings. If you need any suspension bushings at all this is the guy to contact.

JSchleim18

Great guy! I picked up a few bushings from him and communication and service was excellent! I wish Noltec would stay in business!

-Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned