The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dave Mertz

14u2nV

Dave is an awesome guy. He rebuilt my fried ECU, replaced the caps and even socketed it for me,, all for under $150. That even included overnight shipping back to me. Total down time for no ecu,,, less than one week. Thanks His email is: [email protected]

Yes - great survice - He socketed my ECU and also cleaned it up a bit. He must have done it the same day he received it because I got it back in less than a week.

Thanks big bunches Dave....

Yiuwa

He did an awsome job on one of my leaky cap damaged ECU too. Good service in very reasonable charge. Quickly responded to all my e-mails. Highly reommended to fellow board members for ECU fix

Yiuwa

Dave completely resurected my ECU. I am very impressed with his work.
Excellent service too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Dave is a good guy, he comes out to MIR and helps us out from time to time. Hey Billy, you still have that video of me from my gravel adventure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes Ill be at Summit in my Newly aquired Honda Prelude world challenge car. Are you coming by? my plan is to go friday for practice, qual on sat and race sunday.

14u2nV

PM's please... This post is about how awesome Dave is.
headbang.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned