The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

14u2nV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJGross

edit: please use this GG thread

I bought an A/C control unit from 14u2nV. I received it quickly with excellent communication. Reasonable person to deal with. Even gave him some stars for the new board.

-PJ

Last edited by a moderator:

14u2nV

Thank you, favor returned. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marvinmadman

Got my bumper brackets. They are in great condition. They were at the right price and were shipped fast. Thanks for the help. Definitely an asset to the community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

powerplay

I bought an interior plastic part and it was packaged like it was made of glass. Great asset to our forum.

Bought Galant VR-4 front calipers from him,
came in yesterday exceelent shape packed very very nicely, not sure on the blue colour thou /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks again Ken.

I bought some parts of 14u2nv a week or two ago. He is ver profesional and does an excellent job packing the parts. Thanks for taking the time to do things right.

bought from him an engine wiring harness. it looked great and he shipped it fast. awesome guy, thanx a lot.

14u2nV

Thank you guys,,, glad to help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

beavis

paid immediately and was very professional.

Quote:
He is ver profesional and does an excellent job packing the parts. Thanks for taking the time to do things right.

I was lucky enough to buy some 92 vr4 wheels+tires from Ken. I would have to second the statement above. The packaging and care that went into each wheel was amazing, a true asset to this community.
Troy

edit: please use this GG thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts