The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bimmubishi

atc250r

Staff member
Paid for the exhaust housing quickly with no issues. I even sent him the part before he paid since I had faith in him. If DentSportGarage is run in the same fashion I think it'll do quite well.

John

Excatly, Bill and Alex are the bomb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks

Purchased some Tein SS coilovers from him. Alex went thru some loops to get them shipped directly to me from wherever he gets them. I got them today....and it took 3or4 days to get to my house. Amazing service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

powerplay

I got my SS coilovers, SS fuel pump assembly, AN fuel lines, Oil Cooler and AN lines and about a dozen or more parts, services, and just plain good times from Alex and Bill. Great guys, Great shop, and Great service!

cheekychimp

"Amazing Customer Service" is an understatement. This guy is the man. I thought my project was on the rocks when I started running into all sorts of problems sourcing parts for my car. This guy has put me right back on track. Thanks Al.

Paul.

Last edited:

4g63t

Alex is beyond awesme, I needed a replacement part and he had it to me like the next day. Customer service is top notch!!!!!

Al's agreat guy, DentSportGarage effing rocks ! Al just installed my turbo and FMIC, 4 bolt along with a bunch of other stuff and he did a great job ! the gvr4 community is luckey to have him aroud !
great guy...

You'd think that with all the stuff they've done for me over the years I'd think first of something other than the bitching hood latch support they custom welded for #135. JDM tyte yo!!!!! You guys rawk.

powerplay

I could not express how much Alex and Bill have helped us with our car since we bought it a little over a year ago. Just as an example, during their BBQ yesterday our car sprung a leak at the oil filter housing when I had use a brass nipple to install an oil pressure sending unit. I know better, but I had it and I was in a hurry to get the gauge in to see what the pressure was due to the post on this forum about high oil pressure. It split and we were dumping oil all over the place. In the middle of the BBQ Alex and Bill jump in and help us out with whatever we need to get it running again. They screwed up all of their plans for Sat. night to stay at DSG until 7:30 to help us get back on the road. They are the best and we are so lucky to have them around!

Polish

+1 for Alex at DentSport. Very good product and service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

skivittlerjimb

Alex is da man, of course. 1432 spent most of May in Norwood getting her brakes back underneath her and fuel leak squared away, along with a new set of coilovers and some WL bushings installed to boot. Good communication back and forth at all times. My only gripe is I forgot to pick up a DSG sticker...

Now if he'd just sell me that Evo II he can have my first born. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

-Jim B.
1432/2000
165k and ready to play

Al is beyond awesome, I had a slight front end hit and needed the small bumper piece just under the headlights and Al got it for me right away and didn't charge me for it. They know their stuff and don't pressure sell anything, you tell them what you are looking for and the application and they help you out. thanks again

CmanorVr4

Al is that DUDE!!! Got my pillow tops in three days, purchased on Wednesday, Saturday they were at my door! Can't go wrong with service like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Why must you always answer the phone and all of my questions? I will not put up with such amazing customer service for much longer. I have spent years getting screwed by company after company and this "good will towards others" just needs to stop.

Oh, and thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

I can't be the only person purchasing from DSG am I? I just recieved another package in the mail. THANKS GUYS!

atc250r

Staff member
Nope! I actually sold parts to them and bought from them. Hell, I started this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Al and Bill are fantastic people to deal with and I credit a large part of their success to their delivering both products and services as promised, when promised.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts