The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

147/1000

Purchased a set of lowering springs from him for my 1g and he sent them up front trusting that I would pay him. This is what makes this site such an awesome place to do business. Great person to deal with.

He bought a set of AGX's from me. Paid when he said, and was great to do business with.

bought some injectors from him and he was good with communication and shipped as promised

atc250r

Staff member
Since Justin now has TWO good guy threads I'll post in the original since I took the time to SEARCH like the GIANT red words at the top asked me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Anyway, Justin was fantastic to deal with and made it very easy to buy from him. The part arrived in A-1 condition and well packaged. I'd definitely do business with him again.

John

Hertz

Staff member
Justin gave me a power steering pump. Shipped fast and even ate the difference in postage. Justin, if you come and see us when the Midwest crowd arrives in Colorado (Memorial Weekend), I owe you a beer!

stealthtt24

bought an ic setup from him a while back and it was cheap and fast shipping thanks man!

a2vr4

Bought a flywheel from him, great guy! Super helpful and split shipping with me! Pleasure doing business with you Justin.
~Brian

Polish

Good Guy in my book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts