The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Geoff (Machvr-4)

4g63t

Geoff hooked me up on some beautiful port work on my SBR manifold and new 8cm exhaust housing. He did an excellent job on both pieces, especially the housing, since it had to be hogged out like crazy to match up to the SBR manifold. And it's not real visible in the pics, but he rounded the edge of the housing opening to match the gasket perfectly. Absolutely top notch work, and a great price to boot! I will definately be sending all my work to him, and I recommend everyone here do the same! (shameless plug
grin.gif
)

[ 09-06-2004, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

4orced4door

Looks sweet! What kind of tools are you using, Geoff?

quote:Originally posted by 4orced4door:
Looks sweet! What kind of tools are you using, Geoff? A dull butterknife
devil.gif

A huge bit to hog, then I used various smaller bits to fine port.

Here's a link to some of my work http://briefcase.yahoo.com/gspin25

look under headings such as:

Keydiver head
Ported parts

I'd love to hook some of you guys up!!
To even sweeten the deal, you can use your stock or left over crap as CORES!!!

quote:Originally posted by Xan:
woah
jawdrop.gif
I shoulda had him do mine, mine is all ghetto
rolleyes.gif
Pull your parts off this winter [if you can stand to have the car down] And I'll freshen up all your port work!!

number3

Maybe this should go in the "good guy" section.
smile.gif

JSchleim18

Excellent buyer...pays immediately! I sold him my blown turbo thinkin only a minor rebuild would be needed...found out needs a whole new cartridge...he paid good money for the turbo so without any problems we settled on me giving him my injectors (which he was gonna buy from me)...Great Guy!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts