The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4orced4door

omegavr4

purchased venom rail.... good communication , smooth transaction

4orced4door

YES! Now I have two good guy threads..
grin.gif

Redlinegvr4

him a good guy? no paul is in no way a good guy
grin.gif
just messin paul is a great person ive hung out with him a few times real good kid.

atc250r

Staff member
Paul is definitely a good guy. He lost the camber bolts I bought (maybe in one of those sick Hurricanes that came through) but he offered to pay for a brand new set outta his pocket. I only held him to a refund though. I would definitely buy (or try to buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) from him again.

John

JB

Ya he cant seem to find the logger cable i paid him for but has already offered a refund if he cant find it. He seems like a real stand up guy. Good communication.

I couldn't ask for a better seller.

I bought a set of 550's from him, along with a fuel pump and AFC. There ended up being an issue with the 550s, and he was very communicative and cooperative throughout the whole process.

I'd do business with him anyday of the week.

Zak

Quote:
Paul is definitely a good guy. He lost the camber bolts I bought (maybe in one of those sick Hurricanes that came through) but he offered to pay for a brand new set outta his pocket. I only held him to a refund though. I would definitely buy (or try to buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) from him again.

John

well, he finally found the camber bolts and sold em to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
thanx for a smooth transaction.

boostx

got my HD from him , well packed and ship quick
/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gifthanks

CutlassJim

Sold me a computer for my fiance at a great price and it worked out perfect. On point with tracking number and packaging. Good guy vote.

jogalant

Sold and quickly shipped me two sticks of RAM cheap. Thanks, man.

wowzer

Paul is a good guy. Good packaging and so far so good. Even help me out with a few questions I had.

maroonmetallic

Great packaging & even received a PC a 'little' faster than the last one.

Thanks Again!
-Shawn

purchased greddy guage...smooth as can be. great communication. awesome price
thanks!
pete

raptorWagon

Bought a Oil pressure gauge from him, fast shipping. Everything came in the original packaging and in good shape. Thanks

cspetros

Bought a set of stock VR4 springs from him. Lightspeed shipping, and excellent communication. Paul is definitely an A1 seller. Thanks man!

Bought an HKS Tbody elbow from him, came quick and as described! Thanks a ton paul!!!!

turbowop

Purchase a Garmin GPS unit from Paul. Packaged nicely and still had original box and everything. Works great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts