The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Alex and Bill@Dent Sport

Bought some GAB struts and H+R springs from Bill and a random GAB bag from Alex on Ebay. Both came as described and in the shape they said they would be in a quick manner.

[ 09-03-2004, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

poppin3000

These guys go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction, even from a nit-picky guy like me. I bought a shift knob which was slightly cosmetically flawed, and Alex @ DSG, partially compensated me. Great email communication despite the fact that he was busy with competitive racing. You can bet I'll be buying from DSG again.

These guys are so good, they have not 1, not 2, but 3 threads. Here are the other 2;

Last edited by a moderator:

Bought some wheels from AL. Nice packing and exactly as described and even came fast to me. Excellent service!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned