The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PacManVR4

Great guy to deal with and worked out a plan with me to be able to buy his car. Valuable asset to this website.

[ 09-03-2004, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

I paid him 100 for a head w/o cams and he said it'd ship monday. Didn't show so I asked and he said it shipped wednesday. Its thursday a week and a day later, still no product... I messaged him again asking for a tracking number, which has not been provided.

Anyone know how I can get ahold of him?

G

Staff member
you will notice that when he owes someone parts, he disappears from the board.

but when he doesn't owe anything he's posting something every 5 minutes.

His cell number is posted here (several times). You *will* get your parts but I don't know when. Zach has been very bad about this in the past but he isn't going to take your money and never send you the parts.

He took months to send me some stuff
frown.gif
Zach get your sh*t together....again.

I'm searching for the number and stuff, not having any luck (so far) anyone got it off hand?

marvinmadman

I dont think he has a cell right now. We met up about a month ago for his tranny and he called me from a pay phone.
shocked.gif

4orced4door

I have bought and sold parts from Zach with no problems. Hope you get it worked out.

Im here I have just been busy, I cant be on the board every five minutes. If you need somthing email since Im not here all the time. I have alot of stuff going on so I dont need people freaking out when Im not on a board for a day or 2.

quote:Originally posted by PacManVR4:
Im here I have just been busy, I cant be on the board every five minutes. If you need somthing email since Im not here all the time. I have alot of stuff going on so I dont need people freaking out when Im not on a board for a day or 2. No problem, I just need that head.. its for a friend's car, and its taking up space in a different friend's garage.

quote:Originally posted by blacksheep:
Zach - did you get that grill out to me yet? Its been over a week now. Else, just gimme a refund.Thanks! Yes at this point a refund would be fine.
I NEED A head or money

quote:Originally posted by PacManVR4:
You guys need to check your email. I haven't gotten any mail.

Just got a pre deilvery notice from Fed-Ex. Scheduled for the 4th. Not as timely as I'd have liked but Zach is NOT a scammer.

Thanks for the head.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts