The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cheekychimp

4orced4door

He sent me three sets of JDM foglight bulbs from Hong Kong. Very nice to deal with and went out of his way to help out a fellow member. Thanks!

[ 09-03-2004, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Well, I can finally be like my heroes on The Fast and the Furious. I had JDM parts over-nighted from Hong Kong. Ok so it wasn't exactly over night but it was darn quick.

Paul went out of his way to help me out. I was in need of a 3.909 rear end and rather than have me pay the $525 from a dealer, Paul went to junk yards and tracked down a used one for me (and it wasn't easy). He shipped it FedEx (took 4 days) and just like that I'm too cool for school. The best part was, even though I was asking a huge favor of him and he owed me nothing, he was MORE than willing to help. In fact, he was happy to do it.

You get two thumbs up from me "cheekychimp".
bigok.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

blacksheep

Paul sent me a JDM gas tank lid with cable for nothing. That was so nice of him. I owe him big time and am very thankful. People like him are why I address this board as extended family all the time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

number3

Paul bought a coveted AWD SSSS 360 for his Galant project and made sure I had payment quickly.

Thank you,

jcgalntvr4-244

Just wanted to say that this guy is awesome. Every time I ask him for help he responds in a fast manner. Always willing to help me get stuff for my car. Thanks man ur the best.

Jeremy

number3

A pleasure to deal with.

What can i say?? Simply PERFECT!! Very fast payment, and VERY nice to deal with!

Terry Posten

What can I say. Paul is a great guy. Takes tons of time away from his family to help out a cheap-ass like myself.

I can say with total confidence, he is the #1 member in Hong Kong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Awesome!! Paul bought a Supra TT pump from me. Fast payment. No issues at all.

Street Surgeon

Very good guy, he went out of his way to send me a set of cyclone gaskets! Thanks again bud!

dustyduff

Not that it ha to be said, but Paul is the man. Helped me get my hands on a set of legnum vr4 emblems after searching high and lo. Shipping was extremely quick and I appreciate all his extra effort in helping me find these. I'm forever in his debt.

He bought some bracket from my old GVR-4 tow bar and paid very fast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But I have to admit, I wasn't very fast to get them shipped since I got sick for a week and wasn't able to get to the post office /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But he understood my situation and was very patient! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Very nice guy to deal with, no matter if you're gonna buy from him or sell to him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jordangvr4

Awesome member, donated & shipped from China in 3-4days a jdm cluster for my new project car.

Struc

Given the other thead... I thought I would post up my expirences that are fairly recent.

Paul has been a pretty well known and active member here for as long as I have, so I felt confident going into these transactions. I wouldn't have had the same feeling about just anyone.

Sold a MHI EVO III 16G turbo with blown oil seal to Paul. Since he's in China, it was shipped to his U.S. shop (darren@ffwdconnection) that was putting things together for him. It was a flawless transaction, and he had great communication the whole time.

Even more recently, I sold him a brand new Centerforce Dual Friction clutch. This he wanted me to ship to China. I was VERY nervous about this, but again, because he's a active and long standing member here, I felt it was worth it to help him out. He paid for the $61 in shipping (if I remember correctly), no questions asked, and it made it fine. Again, great communication during the whole process.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him anytime.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned