The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Autobahntom

I purchased a used head off of him for a good price. He made things happen in a timely fashion. Good product at a good price, and quick shipping

[ 09-03-2004, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Yeah, I bought an instrument cluster from him not too long ago. Shipped and received real quick, too. A hassle-free experience. Would buy from again in a minute.

Quote:
I purchased a used head off of him for a good price. He made things happen in a timely fashion. Good product at a good price, and quick shipping

Yup, me too.

Thanks.

thumbs up for him too. he helped me out a bit on my engine rebuild, and i bought from him used pistons and some cams. awesome guy!

BAH!!! He's a buster!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually Tom and I havbe easily either sold or traded well over 2k, in either parts, blood sweat or tears. If I EVERneeded help Tom was/is the first person I call.
He has knowledge of E-V-E-R-Y nut and bolt the make up a VR4!!!

Definitley an asset to www.galantvr4.org

I've tried to talk him into moving down to Florida near me, so we could work on GVR-4's 24/7. But, he's not going for it,....yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

just bought a turbo timer off him, fast and easy transaction, altough i was a sour apple in the whole deal he was still very prompt A++++++

Bought a 6 block from him a month ago and I'm going to his place at the end of the month for a 1g head...If you ever need any stock parts...this mans garage is amazing!!! A DSMers DREAM!!

I needed some parts and he called me and shipped them Tom is a great guy.
Thanks man

Kevin

atc250r

Staff member
Tom is a hell of a guy. I won't bore you all with the amount of things he's done right by me. I'm ashamed that I didn't speak up sooner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

John

Tom is awesome, he ships faster then anyone I have dealt with. Gave me a good price on 1 stock wheel. Thanks Tom

he is incredible, i needed 2 fuel rail spacers, and i was willing to pay. He threw 3 in an envelope and sent them out the next day, free of charge. He is there to help and does a good job at it. A++++

Tom is the man of the hour in this thread. He does rock and I wonder hwo he ships stuff so fast??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later

4g63t

Tom's a great guy, he's helped me out alot in the past, he's the man!!

Just got my MAF from him. Good communication, timely shipping! if he were on ebay, I'd say he's A+^-1

Polish

+1 for Tom, great guy.

Bought a 3kgt vr4 brake master cylinder from Tom. Got a super deal on a rear diff all at rock bottom prices. He's on my christmas list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Tom is a fantastic seller. I got a sunroof deflector from him. The shipping was fast and the price was great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Thanks,
Michael

MMorgan

Great guy, we traded cars today and swapped the motor/trans over to my new one and some other parts. He's always ready to lend a hand.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts