The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turbowop

Romanova

Mark is awesome. Got some snow tires from him(like he was EVER going to need them
rolleyes.gif
), some Denso 550s, and a Dejon intake pipe from him. Great guy!
grin.gif

[ 09-03-2004, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Dammit! You beat me to it. This is way overdue. Take a look at this: a pretty unexciting engine bay of a soon-to-be hot GVR4. Take a look at the 16g. Actually, it's kinda hard not to, it's the shiniest thing in there. Guess where I got it... ok you know. Not only did Mark hook me up with a nice deal on the 16g and O2 housing, I had it in my hands in a few days, and in the car w/in a week.

Add to that the fact that he's answered a million questions on my behalf, is one of the coolest dudes on here, and 1051 keeps finding it's way onto my desktop. Mark's A++ and then some. A good friend, indeed. Makes me wanna clean up the rest of my engine bay. (did ya have to keep it SO clean?)
grin.gif

kartorium

I'll second that, mark is always glad to take parts off my hands for free whenever he needs something to make his car cleaner looking
grin.gif

On a serious note, he always is helping me out when I can't figure out a problem and helped me on my 4bolt install along with countless other things. Good guy in my book too and I'm glad the parts off my old car are going towards making a damn clean galant cleaner
worthy.gif

s_firestone

All I have to say is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Mark is just awesome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

PadresFan

Got my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif shirt yesterday, excellent product! I'll need to place another order with you again after the holidays. Many thanks Mark!

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Received my GVR4 specific front brakes hoses, and they are mint. I hope that money goes to good use on his new VR4, and I'm sure it will.
Asset to this community, and drives a nice VR4 too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Forgot to mention that I'll be retrofitting these hoses onto my c53a Colt Turbo; this may get interesting, but I hope it's uneventful and I can post about yet some more cross-over type parts when it is all said and done.

Last edited:

mikus

hooked me up on brake parts and was super easy to deal with, now I can stop! hoorah!

89coltgt

Sold Mark a 16g, quick payment and smooth transaction.

ApexHunter

Prompt payment, good communication, and not trying to get over on anyone. This guy has some integrity! Thanks Mark!

Myles

Mark is good people! Thanks so much for the hospitality! Definitely a great host and awesome guy. Thanks again for everything you're more then welcome any time in Chicago.

jepherz

Staff member
Mark bought a part of MINE and was flexible with my shipping schedule. I also had no problem trusting that he'd send me a Paypal with the shipping fees after I had already shipped the part. Will sell what parts I can to him in the future. Thanks Mark!

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Sent money promptly for a '92 grille, if the quality is questionable, PM me as I will try to find one that is still hiding in a local yard.

-Shawn

streetmasters

Thanks for the fast payment!! Enjoy the Grill
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Good seller packed very well fast shipping, even gave me a good deal

thanks again!

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with! I grabbed some parts for him from the local junkyard that he needed, packed them up and got a shipping quote and had the money in my paypal within minutes.

grocery_getter

Mark picked up 2 5 lug rear spindles from me. Fast payment, great communications and I let the parts flew out the door before I even get his payment. He is great!

GSX_TC

I would like to give a BIG thanks for Mark for selling me his front lip, He was very nice and easy going about things and he shipped it out asap and even provided me with a tracking number.

Thanks again man

Mike

Street Surgeon

Good buyer, would not hesitate to do business with him again; also give the best backrubs ever!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts