The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fazzt73

Great experience buying a CF spoiler. Excellent communication, prompt shipping to NE, and fantastic product. Will buy from again. 5 star experience all the way. aerofiberworks website

[ 09-03-2004, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

cheekychimp

Yeah I can see this guy getting a LOT of business ... and quite frankly, I wish him all the best. After seeing you guys get raped over the cf hood group buy it was quite obvious there was a need for a good composites manufacturer and who better to step in and take that business than a fellow GVR4 owner who can size everything to fit?

September is getting close and this guy is going to be getting an order for a trunk, spoiler, vented hood (bonnet), and quite possibly a custom fabricated mount for a few performance goodies that are going to require 'hiding' in the glove box and centre console.

Paul.

Thanks for all the compliments guys
Just trying to do my best..
"Trying to change the CF world one part at a time"

Remember guys the more parts i sell the more
will be available for thE GVR4.
Thanks, PAULO.

[ 08-05-2004, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: mistaVR4 ]

kartorium

I bought an amg replica from paulo and its just sick nasty! The guy is better than good *tony tiger voice on* Heeee's Great! *tony voice off*

Can't wait to get more stuff from him
applause.gif

PAULO IS AMAZING! His quality is second to none. If I didn't know any better I would think its OEM. Fast shiping, great customer service, and did i mention an awesome product? So far I have bought a carbon fiber spark plug well cover and a fiberglass AMG grill from him. Both are just down right amazing! I WILL do business with him again in the future.

THANKS AGAIN PAULO!

number3

I have been waiting over month for my vents. [11/16/04]

I really don't understand the problem. I am sure they will be real nice when I do get them.

Quote:
I have been waiting over month for my vents. [11/16/04]

I really don't understand the problem. I am sure they will be real nice when I do get them.

the problem is your address acording to UPS i was in touch
with you all the time, sorry it wasnt easier for you.
Paulo.

rhtx4321

AWSOME STUFF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Got my CF grill and vents from him. Speachless when it comes to the quality and crafstmanship. Very good transaction always kept me updated. He also shipped super fast. This guy gets 5 stars from me.

atc250r

Staff member
Paulo is a great seller. The CF AMG grill I got fits perfect and its quality is top notch. There are 2 other "Good Guy" threads for him so he must be doign something right.

John

4Grim

Item is top notch quality!! Paulo is a busy man...give him a bit of time he'll come through and you won't be disappointed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14bCrazy

Great guy to deal with. He is a asset to the GVR4 community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

just bought a clutch from paulo! fast shipping and good comunication! thanks paulo!

Asked Paulo about a fiberglass speaker gauge pod before he dissapeared. When he came back he offered me CF for the same price as Fiberglass. As he had CF in stock and a Fiberglass piece would had to be made.

I payed for the parts on the 8th of Nov, and they showed up today the 30th.

Communication was poor, he did not respond to emails or PMs.

The piece has stress cracks in a couple of places but I was planning on painting the fiberglass one anywase, so I cant really complain.

It does not fit very well into the hole and it will need a decent amount of filing from the bottom to fit.

It came VERY well packaged, wrapped in plastic wrap, 2 layers of large bubble wrap, and the box was topped off with peanuts.

Also check out his other website... see how your CF is made... and Paulo on film http://cftype.com/carbon_fiber/

Last edited by a moderator:

4Grim

I bought the C/F dual 53mm speaker gauge pod from Paulo Tuesday of last week..the week before Christmas. I totally did not expect the package till after Christmas and even the first week of the new year. I recieved the package that Friday the same week on front of my door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That was some VERY fast shipping and I was very happy!!! The item is beautiful piece too!

Paulo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

WOW! I paid Paulo on Thursday night and I went home and there it was! The box was damaged but there was NO damage to the part bacause it was packed amazing!

Thanks again!

Good guy in my book!

~Mark

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned