The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hecdws

Dammit. Where do I start. My first friend from Galant VR4.org. Never gets pissed when I show up at his job unannounced to pick his brain/buy stuff/gaze at the dyno/ask for favors/accept free work on #135.

Hmmmmm. Have bought about 3 billion things from him, and have received about the same from him for free. Always willing to lend a helping hand, and has tons of patience for my stupid ass.

Even convinced me to get 660's with the 16g, because he probably knew I'd have him install a new, larger turbo sometime shortly after, and just wanted to be ready... smart, knowing me. Oh, and always the life of the party at meets.

A+++ buyer, seller, and friend. Don't hesitate to buy/sell/consult with this gentleman. A class act.

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Well, there's not much left to say. Sean summed it up. Hector is a heluva guy!

John

great guy cool to talk to and has been tryin to convince me to get a gvr4 for months
smile.gif
now his dream is gonna come tru
roflmao.gif

u gonna be seeing alot of me hector u betta get ready
smile.gif

imma be askin u mad questions(not that i dont already) imma have u goin
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

ps: how come i dont get free labor
bawling.gif

GVR4ZUM

quote:Originally posted by blacksheep:
he is also a CF hood buy vigilante! Lol.

Oh yes, one example of a true friend. A Heluva guy, a class act yada yada.. always there when you need him. I luv you man.
applause.gif

i don't do free labor, but i can trade services with you. ever heard of the barter(?) system.

hector

RayH

Hooked me up with some good parts. My car's going to be happy.

I'll add another one to the heap-o-praise that Hector deserves.

I just purchased a switchable tranny from him. He didn't want to ship it at first, but he was open to allowing me to make all the arrangements and we got the deal done without a hitch. And all this just days before he was leaving for 2 weeks on vacation.

Hector, I really appreciate your efforts!

Thanks again!

Bill Ecker

yea man, hector is a very nice guy, i got #385 from him, he got me into the VR4 craze, even though the car pisses me off sometimes, he always put me in check.(terry check the VFAq) he's deff. a great guy, and i would like to say thanks for all the times i called and bothered ya, over car sh*t, thanks hector for being there!!!
Terry

Came to my house Sunday, installed the new fuel system. We ate BBQ, drank, and shot poisoned darts at my mother in law. How much more do you want in a friend!!!

autobahntom

I bought an ECU from Hector, did not work when I got it. I then sent it to Keydiver to look at and determine what was wrong, as it did not appear in bad shape. Keydiver said although it looked okay, it had some minor acid damage as well as trace damage (the reason it would not work in my car). I told Hector to just paypal the repair money ($75) to Keydiver. He has told me several times that he 'is going to talk to Jeff'.
As of this afternoon, he has made zero attempt to even contact Jeff (Jeff has been out of town, but Hector could have left an email-which he did not); let alone talk to him. This is just a bad way to do business.
This transaction should not have come to this, but Hector has left me little choice as he won't even answer my emails.
Tom

steve

Hector pulled through, hooked me up with a good price on tires and an alignment... my car was so out of alignment I think it went down the road sideways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Maybe thats why I had such a hard time finding his store. Thanks bro.

Just bought his Jetta. Good deal, honest about problems car had, even threw in some new rubber for it!

mistaVR4

Hector is a great guy for sure...Our little paypal test worked out great and so did the product! Packaged great! exactly what I expected! Thanks brother, hope you have more things on my wishlist because I'll never hesitate to do business with ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Steve

1gnasty

heck is always willing to help me solve problems
good guy and good friend A+++

HHIVR4

Bought a Unorthodox Crank pulley from Hector sight unseen and I didnt even ask if it was in good shape..Recieved it in good time and am impressed with its condition..

number3

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts