The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ken Inn

Romanova

Ken is awesome! Shipped me an ECU to use while KeyDiver fixed mine after I first got my car. Ken wouldn't even let me give him money for beer... told me to help out another VR4 owner in the future.
Ken also set up a timing belt group buy, and the few of us who took advantage of it got one hell of a deal.
Ken is the man.

skivittlerjimb

Ken did the same for me with a fuel pump. Also sold me a set of 560cc injectors... transaction was smooth as silk.
applause.gif

Ken's a true asset to our community of owners... no lie! 'fo shizzle!
wink.gif

-Jim B.

Ken is a great person to deal with. After I broke a axle in my car he loaned me one, And gave me a TB since mine would not close.

4orced4door

Ken sent me his extra fuel sending unit a year or two ago when mine broke. Told me to buy him lunch next time he's in Florida.
smile.gif

Bought some head parts, short shifter, and bunch of stuff I can't remember. Sent me the stuff first to look at, then I sent the $ . Would deal with again A+.

Ken's ok for an onery ol' fart.

He bought a slimline fan from me. Without ever being asked to do so, he included an extra $2 to cover the PayPal fee! Now thats attention to detail in the good-guy department.

THE Old Fart
aka
TOF

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts