The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Minjin

Bought and received with no problems.
He is a fast shipper!

Cruce

[ 07-10-2004, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Just some more positive feedback for Minjin. He's def. a good guy. Bought some silicone coolant hose from him. He shipped very quickly.

RayH

As others have said, he ships quick. Can't wait to use the shrink tube.

Barnes

Some more postive feedback for Minjin. Great communication and he shipped the stuff quickly. I was very pleased. Now to get around to installing the stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4g63t

Mark has helped me out with a bunch of stuff, definately a good guy.

quasimondo

Chalk up another satisfied customer. I didn't even expect to see the exhaust housing for another day or two, damn ups guy caught me off guard.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned