The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

turboflanagan

RayH

He put together the custom VR4 floor mat group buy and I got mine without any problems.
smile.gif

Yeah, got mine on the same day as Ray and I live about 7 minutes apart.
grin.gif
Thanks turboflanagan. Nice stuff and a 5-star experience!

turboflanagan

Sweet! I'm glad you guys are getting them. I had fears of all of them being lost in UPS land where my trannie went
mad.gif

I hope you like the mats as much as I do.

A huge thanks for the whole mat deal. I went & got mine today & they are sweet. (thanks for letting me be difficult as well)
grin.gif

-J

mistaVR4

Ya Peter thanks bro
grin.gif
these mats are REALLY nice, better than I expected thanks a bunch.

got both sets and they are quite nice...

wife acceptance factor is very high ;-)

well done!

CmanorVr4

Mats arrived quickly as promised, and they look damn good I might add!!! Thanks Peter, Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Peter's a true "good guy" and businessman! Got my front & rear mats after a slight delay and rear mats were received plain and weren't embroidered as ordered (manufacturer's mistake; not Peter's). Peter made his mat producers embroider new rear mats and had me keep the original plain ones as a spare. How's THAT for customer service!! Thanks, Peter! Ps. The mats are "the balls!" Nice personal touch to the VR-4! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GVR4_1057

I am very pleased with my mats. Great guy to deal with too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

dustyduff

Another pleased customer here!!!! Peter kept me informed throughout the process and my floor mats arrived within a day after he shipped them. Couldn't be happier with how they turned out. A+ Seller in my book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I want to thank turboflanagan for the great floor mats I received, and also congratulate him for one of the most successful and longest group buys
i've seen here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts