The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ron at Motorsport Techniques in Hayward (User name "Ron")

Went in to buy a Blitz Turbo Timer, and they didn't have any in stock. So Ron ordered one for me in Black, as I requested. Arrived within 5 days, and the harness within one.

Today I drove down there and they did a quick and clean install of the turbo timer, and everything works perfectly.

Juet letting anyone in the Bay Area know that if they need to order parts, or have work done, Ron is a good guy to talk to.

Ron is also a GVR-4 owner.

- Charles

[ 07-10-2004, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Another "GOOD GUY" here! His username is "ron" in case anyone wants to buy from him. I've bought several timing belts from him and if the entire company does business anything like he does then it is probably one of the best places to do business with. Do not hesitate to buy from him, he ships FAST and delivers EXACTLY as promised.

John

steve

+1 Just purchased a timing belt from Ron, he was quick to reply to my PM's and the timing belt was shipped super-fast. Thanks!

atc250r

Staff member
Once again, Ron came through for me with a Conti belt quickly and for a great price.

John

Ron hooked a brother up with a set of 4 5zigen fnolrc 17x8 wheels brand NEW way below retail price, super fast shipping too. Contact Ron for all your aftermarket Parts. Thanks Ron

Had positive dealings with RON as well. Super cool dude that went above & beyond himself to help me out.

mistaVR4

Great experience with Ron as well! He hooked me up with a set of 5Zigen wheels for a super cheap price! Shipped quick, very easy to deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks a lot man!

-Steve

Last week Ron and i made a deal for a set of wheels. The deal went very smooth with good communication. I would do business with Ron agian.

Steve

I ordered brake brackets from him and they were here very fast and in great condition. i would buy from him again

atc250r

Staff member
As usual, Ron came through for me. I wanted an extra set of centering rings for the big brake set up I got from him and they came amazingly quick. He shipped them on 4/11 and I got them all the way across the country on 4/15!!

John

JNR

I haven't bought anything yet from Ron (maybe those Volks someday though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), but have met him and saw his shop...Real good guy and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him!

Bonezilla

hell yeah...ron is the man. Ordered brake brakets from him and were here in no time. They look awesome too. Always answers pm's...he is one hell of a guy. Thanks Ron.

gtride

Yep RON is a great guy. Know him personally and i have bought stuff from him before. Got a great deal on rims for my friends FX45. Also got a set of brackets came and picked them up. Here is his website http://www.e-motorsport.com/ just contact him and ask him questions he knows his stuff and willing to help out any time.

Back in like 1998 when i was young and stupid they are the once who helped me finish my swap on Honda (i screwed up on wiring).

jepherz

Staff member
Had a problem with shipping and USPS lost some parts that Ron had shipped me. He sent out a second set soon after the problem was announced and they look like very quality pieces. Thanks Ron!

great guy, cannot wait to do business again!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Great guy. Helped me out with all of my crazy questions and sent me a great set of wheels at a great price. 2 thumbs up.
Jim

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts