The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Team Ducktape

stupidweirdo

Got the car and parts, even more parts than were in the original deal. He came all the way to MI. to finish the deal, then tried to buy everything out of my yard. Great guy that I'll end up dealing with again.
Thanks again Rob.

[ 07-10-2004, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

steve

That means a lot coming from a stupidweirdo, I'm sure.
tongue.gif

stupidweirdo

Better than Steve, I mean c'mon whats that?

Rob get's my vote too. Sold him a car, got deposit & balance as agreed. Smooth transaction & honest guy. I would do business with him again although it seems like he's getting out of the gvr4 thing.
wink.gif

number3

Sent money via paypal quickly.

Thanks,

jcgalntvr4-244

GReat GUYy He sold me my JDM GALANT VR4
worthy.gif
worthy.gif

belize1334

Rob sold me a turbo intake pipe. If was shipped very promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Thanks again.

punisher

Bought Evo injectors. They're perfect. Awesome seller.

a2vr4

Just received the vpc/gcc that I bought from Rob, they are immaculate and in the original box! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Great doing business with you Rob.
~Brian A. Moreno

ducttapeguy

I have recently bought quite a few parts off of Rob and he has been nothing but helpful. He even overnighted a turbo and manifold to me. He is a great guy and I will do business with him whenever I can. Thanks Rob

Tyler

Lancer99

Rob is a great guy to do business with! Gave me a great deal on a turbo but also have made great deals with him before. Most likely will continue with dealing with him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts