The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Overboost @ Wagner Motorsports

I took my car to Overboost at Wagner Motorsports in York, PA. They treated me like a King. They understood the situation I was in. They repaired or replaced everything that was wrong with the vehicle. I could never be more happy with a performance shop as I am with them. They will have my business for life. The owner Andrew Wagner and Overboost himself (Jared) answered all my questions and explained any thing that I didn't understand. They wouldn't hesitate to answer my annoying phone calls(even though they are really busy). I stopped by on Friday to ask Andy a question about my car. Even though he was very busy at that particular time working on another customer's car, he jumped into my car for a test ride to figure out what I was describing. If you live in the York Area don't hesitate to take your car and business to Overboost and Andy at Wagner Motorsports. They are completely knowledgeable in all makes of automotives. I will be posting Hi-Res pictures of their quality work. Thank you very much Jared and Andy!
applause.gif
-Joe Torsella

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned