The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

atc250r

steve

Yea, he's not a bad guy...
tongue.gif

Thats my brother, he drove me to pick up this car in White Plains, helped me with some maintenance things, and encouraged me that I could fix the car myself when I curbed it.
icon14.gif

Hello!!! Crank pulley! Saved my life!!! 20 bucks, and I got to hang out and ride around in a 12.5 sec Galant! John is an awesome dude, and an even better event planner. (see events section)
wink.gif
I'm sure he'll have many more opportunities to save my ass in the future!

Honest person sent a quality product as promised on time and packaged well. Thank you

4orced4door

Gave me a good guy post even though I took his $25, lost the part he bought, and refunded the money nearly a month later. Man, that makes me sound bad. Thanks John!

In this past month John has worked on my car with me more than he's worked on his own. The car has gone through some revolutionary changes because of it! Couldn't have done it without him. If anyone has problems with him, they'll have to talk to me >:)

Good communication, prompt payment overall a great person too do business with.

Yeah, John's a great person and down to earth to deal with.Great attitude and knowledge.Has helped me tremendously.
Great to have him on board

Cruce

G

Staff member
helped me out & let me borrow his snap on/bluepoint valve spring compressor, great tool, thanks.

Armitage

Very quick payment, great communication, thanks!

DSMGVR4

Ditto, nice guy. Offered to help me fix my car. Offered me a FREE head gasket, and offered grear advice for repairing my car. Plus he bought an exhaust from me. Definately an asset to the community.

4g63t

I've done business with John, nicest guy ever, definately an A+ member!

Turbo4door1

John's a good guy for sure.

I sent him some money and recieved my goods - quickly, well packaged, and insured. Great to deal with. I wish all transactions were that easy. Thanks again.

boostx

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gifgreat person to deal with anytime

zeroboost

john is a great guy
his jdm intercooler he sold me was pertfect

thanks john

steve

+1 again. He has helped me out a number of times with help and advice as well. Recently put in the Starion FMIC with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

he's the man, brought down some wheels i bought from boostx to the dsg meet. thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts