The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4g63t

I bought a test pipe from him, sent the money, got my part a couple days later. I would buy from him again.

Wow, Chris, you must really be a good guy, you've got two of these threads!!!
roflmao.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I'll add to this. i bought some parts from him, and he shipped even before I paid him. Parts arrived quickly and in good shape.

Good transaction.

4g63t

Sweeeet!!! Thanks guys, always a pleasure!

sleepyvr4

Definetely a good guy. I drove an hour to meet him, he had the parts exactly as described, gave me a great deal on them. Helps when I got questions. Thanks chris!

Luke

The part arrives as he advertised and promised. New in the box
grin.gif

Chris is the man. WHILE WORKING.. He found the time to drive to Northern VA, DURING RUSH HOUR to drop off a steering rack!!!!

A real stand up guy in my opinion.

Geoff

number3

He ships fast and thinks people are cheap.
tongue.gif

4g63t

quote:Originally posted by number3:
He ships fast and thinks people are cheap.
tongue.gif
roflmao.gif

Thanks guys, I try to "do unto others...". I've got to do right by you guys, you're putting me through school!
grin.gif

sleepyvr4

parting out cars is the greatest idea ever. I bought a 1g fwd turbo for $250 - made $2300 so far off the thing. God bless dsm's!

4g63t

I'm glad it got there safe!
grin.gif

I have a complaint:

He packs his items too well, it took me like 10 miniutes to get all the wrapping off!!
grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Sold me #108 and it turns out to be one solid, rust free car!! Thanks Chris!!

John

I bought a few things from him. Items exactly as descibed and shipped out quick.

I bought a couple of items and they arrived exactly as shown in the pics. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drove halfway across PA to meet me with a newly refurbished gas tank and a receipt. Thanks for taking the time Chris!

mistaVR4

Chris hooked me up with a BOV for a super deal! Also shipped super fast, doesn't get any better! Thanks a lot man!

-Steve

JNR

Bought some O2 gaskets and they came in a timely manner...Good guy to do business with and Thanks!

Picked up some wicked nice rear suspension parts. Got here in a timely manner and in great shape.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned