The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PaulMc369

Great guy to deal with. Communication is excellent. Bought 2g manni and cut flywheel and received as advertised. Quick, and tidy shipping.
Thanx Bro!

[ 07-10-2004, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Sorry for the late delay Paul
Excellent guy to deal with, bought some Prothane motor mounts form him, came in as described.
Nice doing bussiness with him

Sam
1706/2K

Thank you both. It was a pleasure for me to do business with you as well.

You are welcome Paul,
BTW email me your home address so I can mail you that check.

Sam
1706/2000

Paul is first class, and maybe a bit psychic. Pm'd me about 5 seconds after I posted strut bars for sale, and sent paypal about 5 minutes later. I don't know how you can have a better transaction. First class all the way! I'll take your money anytime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

:edit: Also managed to buy me a beer from 700 miles away. You gotta love this. Thanks again Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts