The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CompactTuner

Turbo4door1

I ordered parts from Kevin's business: http://www.compacttuners.com . Communication was great, the prices were good, and the shipping was very fast. He can get parts for virtually any vehicle too - not just GVR-4.

Not to mention he put us up at his house for our northern VA GVR-4 meet..!!
grin.gif

Thanks Danny glad I could help. Hope to see you at the DSMCA meet on the 19th

skivittlerjimb

Posted this earlier before the Good Guy / Bad Guy forum existed, but I sold 53/1000 to Kevin. Extremely smooth transaction and a very good guy. Five big stars for Captain Morgan.

53/1000 doesn't know how good she has it, getting out of VT...

-Jim B.

I also bought the AGX's from him and came wayyyy faster than I ever expected. Prices were unbeatable so I was extremely happy.

Take a look over at the News section and what this guy is doing for Tangent's family... nuff said. A+

Ditto,

Excellent guy, bougth some AGX's from them and deliverign them to me personally.
Excellent guy to do bussiness with
Thanks Kevin

Sam
1706/2K

ShaggyTE

Just got H&R's from him the other day. Great customer service, the springs took longer than they expected to be delivered so he's sending me $10. Will buy from him again.

mistaVR4

Yep I got my Gtech from him last week in a very timely manner, great communication, would buy from his shop anytime they have something I want.

Thanks

steve

Great guy, helping me out by sending me a new chip since I fubared my old one. (Where's that banging-head-on-wall graemlin?) Thanks Kevin. 5 stars!

Ian M

Just recieved my ACT flywheel and clutch disk from Kevin today.

Excellent communication,good prices and fast delivery.

I am very satisfied,I will continue to purchase from him!

All I have to say is that Kevin is an awesome guy,
man I wish there is more bussiness men like him.
Ordered some H&R springs for my 1G GSX and they came in quick, he even installed them for on my car, (I helped a little :p)
Excellent guy and don't hesitate to order from him.

Thanks again.

G

Staff member
bought my turbo from me, quick pay, & was willing to work with me on a situation i had. will sell to or buy from anytime.

Kevin just gave me a fantastic deal on H&R's for #880! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Quick delivery, which means I need to get to work on them now.
Thanks Kevin!

autobahntom

Kevin is a great board asset. Will go out of his way for anyone. Have had many good dealings with him. Bartered many parts with him in deals that made both of us winners. Got to pull a motor and install it the same day (Geoff, Kevin and I accomplished that); from one running car to another. Fun stuff.
Tom

Bah... anyone with the last name of Morgan is a bumb. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Aint that the pot calling the kettle black, huh ?

Seriously, Kev is the man, always looks out for fellow board members.
I'm glad to have him as a friend and fellow wrencher!

Geoff Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:

18GVR4

I told kevin what part I was looking for and he looked it up and got back to me very quickly. his price was $15 cheaper and included shipping. got my clutch in less than 36 hours. thanks kevin, i will definitley do business again with you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts